Trusted in the Missoula community since 1997, the outpatient physical therapy professionals at Northern Rockies PT offer a variety of treatment methods to help restore and maintain optimal physical strength, mobility, and function.
- Sports and Recreational Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention Program
- Hand Therapy with Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Advanced Orthopedic Treatment for Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist and Hand
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Performance Enhancement Training
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Home Exercise Program
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
Our Goal: Returning you to full function as quickly as possible
Our physical therapists have a variety of training backgrounds that enable them to work together with a common goal of providing our patients the best orthopedic physical therapy available. We pride ourselves in our ability to communicate effectively with your physician to provide an integrated team approach to patient care, achieving effective results with long-term health benefits.
Are you wanting to see a physical therapist but don’t have a physician? It’s actually becoming more and more common to see a Physical Therapist without a physician’s prescription or visit. Check with your insurance or give us a call and we will check with your insurance for you.
With convenient hours and two locations, Northern Rockies PT can address all your Missoula physical therapy needs. Contact us today!